Monday, September 10, 2007

Week:6 Tagging, Folksonomies and Technorati

del.icio.us is a collection of everybodies' favorites. It can be used for keeping links to my favorite articles, blogs, music, reviews, recipes, and alot more. The site del.icio.us is full of bookmarks about technology, entertainment,and lots of useful information. It will keep my bookmarks online. The tags organize and remember my bookmarks. I can organize my groups such as research, wishlist, podcast, vacation and reciepes, etc. Just a few ideas of what I can use this site for.It is a social bookmarking website, allowing me to store and share bookmarks.
Technorati monitors the conversations in blogs, pictures and videos.They search and look at tens of thousands of updates every hour,and monitor live communities and conversations they develop.

No comments: